Monday, November 30, 2009

Megan's Wedding




At the temple

At the Rancho Santa Fe Country Club. Michael kept looking for Phil Mickelson after learning he frequents the course.

I love that Michael took this picture and managed to not include the bouquets.

Me and Miguel

My dad giving his speech. I love that he made a Pride and Prejudice reference.

Kelsea and Erin Roach

First dance


Father-daughter dance

Mom, Kelsea, and Erin



The bride

I love this picture. It's hilarious that you can't even see the bouquet.

Haley caught the bouquet!
At the temple when we were going to take pictures it started pouring. We got about 3 group shots and then everyone ran to their car. As we were walking out to our car it stopped raining and it had not been raining before.
I love the boquet toss picture. When Megan and I went to our cousin's wedding and we were pre-teens they included us in the bouquet toss. It was one of our first weddings and Megan had only seen bouquet tosses in movies and she thought you actually fought for the bouquet. That's what she did and she ended up leaving with the bouquet. It was hilarious when she realized she was the only one really going for it.
A couple of us got up for speeches. Haley's was the best. She told Evan she finally liked him and promised to not give him the stink eye anymore.
As fun as weddings are . . . it's nice to not have it done with. I'm sure Megan and Evan are thrilled to just be married already and living it up in Hawaii!

3 comments:

jean13i said...

Thank you for posting these- I love seeing Kakadelas weddings.

Looks like Hayley's next!

Leah said...

looks like so much fun...just curious, did she take as long as you did to get out of the temple? love you!!!

Megan said...

Fun! These are the first picture I've seen ... And Leah, not even close. I beat Evan out!