Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mad Men

We watched the season finale of Mad Men last night. So great. It was heartbreaking yet still had some really funny moments. I love the clothes, I love the characters, I love the time period, and I love that it is not as gimmicky as the rest of the shows on TV. This article lists some of the highs from the episode.

http://tunedin.blogs.time.com/2009/11/09/mad-men-watch-buying-the-farm/?xid=rss-topstories

We did not realize it was the finale until later on. I'm so disappointed we have to wait so long for new episodes.We did catch the end of the Keeping Up With the Kardashians Wedding episode and the teaser for Season 4 looked pretty enticing. Not quite Mad Men, but the Kardashians have been making some entertaining TV these days. They said it best on Wonderwall "Take a lead from the Kardashians, Kristen: they get married and knocked up all for the sake of trashy TV. Now THAT'S commitment to performance art." (http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/Lauren-Conrad-Says-Goodbye-on-The-Hills-1515392.story#wallState=0__/tv/just-wondering-does-kristin-cavallari-really-think-shes-allowed-to-choose-who-she-dates-1523617.story)

3 comments:

JerzyGrl said...

I am SO sad Mad Men is over for the season. We caught up on that episode last night and it was really a good one. Makes me anxious to see what happens next...

jean13i said...

We are obsessed with Mad Men right now and have 3 episodes left to watch from season two. Did you see January Jones (Betty) hosted SNL last week?

kirsten said...

You will LOVE the season finale. I heard she hosted and I'm dying to see it. Was she good?