Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cal and Michael


I love these two pictures of Cal and Michael. Calvin adores "uncle." He will pretty much do anything Michael tells him to do. These pictures are from the summer when he came over to swim and he did not have clothes to change into after swimming. We asked him if he wanted to wear Michael's clothes and of course he was thrilled. I think the cuddling picture is so cute. On another weekend we had him over for a sleepover. We got McDonalds, ice cream, went swimming, and watched the Incredibles not once, but twice.

Cal has gotten to know my family a little bit too. He calls my sister “that guy I play karate with” and my dad is “that guy who took him on the motorcycle.”

He is a fun kid to be around and we are so glad we get to live near him and Luke. Luckily I've known Luke since he was born and he is not completely partial to Michael. = )

No comments: