Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Activities

I've been working a day job Monday thru Friday basically since I graduated college. It's nice to have a job and I can't complain, but some times I feel like I miss out on daytime activities. It's only compounded when you add in that once you get off work you cannot go anywhere because of traffic. I’ve been starting to think about what I am going to do (besides for nursing) with my daytime hours during my maternity leave. I started making a list of activities I do not want to miss out on in L.A. and beyond. Here it is.

The Ellen Show
Sample Sale at the Market
Huntington Garden Tea Room
Virginia Robinson Estate
Caroll Ave
Norton Simon Museum
Craft and Folk Art Museum
Greystone Park
Downtown Art Walk
MOCA
The Natural History Museum
Rose Bowl Flea Market
Sweet Lady Jane
Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles
Santa Barbara (Since Michael has never been)
Catalina
Super King Grocery store

Hopefully the baby girl is up for it!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I am so glad Super King and the sample sale made your list.