Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Paranormalcy

We shared our Thanksgiving meal with cousins, aunts, and uncles that live near my parents. I love catching up with all of my cousins and seeing their kids. We all lived within miles of each other and grew up together. The two cousins that were closest to me in age are both getting married in the next 6 months. Can't wait. Also, my cousin's wife recently signed a book deal with HarpersTeen. They have two kids and are paying off graduate school loans as well as sharing their one car. I'm so excited for them to buy a second car and pay off their loans. It was fun hearing about finding an agent, working on the second book, and meeting all the big wigs at Harpers as well as her "team" at Harpers working on the book. I can't wait to read the book!

Here's the link to the announcement in Publishers Weekly (It's under Kiesten White)
http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/ca6685390.html

Here's a link to her blog as well . . .
http://kierstenwrites.blogspot.com/

No comments: