Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Strawberry Fields







With Michael on the mend we were finally able to get some California time besides for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. We all wanted to meet baby Bev.

June and I showed up plenty early for our flight and ended up missing it because of the Denver security lines. To complicate matters June had come down with a cold that morning and they wanted to put us on standby. Luckily the man at the desk took pity on us and booked our flight rather than have us go standby. Two flights later we made it to San Diego. June even passed out on my lap during one of the flights, which never happens.

On Thursday my mom and Kelsea took June to the strawberry fields while I went to go meet baby Bev. Kelsea always takes the best pictures.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

She is so adorable-I can't wait to see you guys again. Hopefully we can plan a trip out to Denver after Steven graduates!