Friday, February 3, 2012

Nursery


June's nursery is finally coming together. In the last few months we got this zig zag chair off of Gilt, a crib, a cream dresser, and a sheep skin rug. I was a little worried about all of the cream coloring in June's room, but Michael reminded me of Rachel Zoe's nursery and I've been feeling better about it ever since. I also bought a few more toys. We used to only have one small basket full of toys, but now that June is getting older and it has been snowing so much we picked up a few more things. It's nice to have a real nursery now. Megan is due this week and she has her baby's room all set up. I remember ordering a pack n' play a week before June was due. I was definitely not as prepared as my sister.

3 comments:

Nate and Nicole said...

Okay, stop. Michael referenced Rachel Zoe's nursery?

June is so cute on her pint-sized Chevron chair.

About us said...

So fun!! Isn't it nice to have more space for your little girl? T.J. has the same zig zag print in his room. I NEED to post picture of his nursery on my blog. He's only nearly 6 months old now! I'm definitely a slow poke. P.S. where did you get those silver ballet shoes that June is wearing? I've been looking for silver shoes that will stay on Jane's feet since like forever! and those look ADORABLE!

kirsten said...

Isn't that nice Michael will watch Bravo with me? Luckily he's not that picky about TV shows.

Marisa, I got the shoes at a small store in Modesto, but the brand is Pediped and they sell them at Nordstrom. I can't believe T.J. is 6 months. Crazy!