Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rascal Flatts


We went to Rascal Flatts Saturday night with Murray and Melissa. We had a great time. It was so very Denver of us. I have a feeling I will be hearing a lot more country music now. In college (pre-iPod days) when I was running all the time I used to listen to country because they played it on the radio. I can remember running with tears streaming down my face because of the sweet stories and songs. I might be too easy of a sell though . . . lots of rappers have also brought me to tears singing about their moms.  

1 comment:

About us said...

Hahahaha! Kirsten you are hilarious :) I can just see you jogging down Westgate crying while listening to "dear mama" by tupac. You are so sweet :) Are you guys living in Denver now? Hope you are doing well!