Monday, September 5, 2011

Denver


We made it out to Denver. My mom, June, and I drove out my car together with an overnight stop in Utah. Our drive was beautiful and June did pretty well in the car. Michael is working at Comfort Dental in Highlands Ranch. We have been busy trying to figure out the areas while staying at Leah’s. June has been loving the girls as well as all their toys. We have narrowed our search down to south Denver, but there are still a lot of options to choose from. It’s a little overwhelming. Here's June enjoying pizza night with her cousins.

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

I was just going to email and see where you guys were! I can't believe you've moved! Good luck with everything, I hope Michael loves his new job.

Lorraine said...

Glad you arrived safe. I've been thinking about you. Is it real now, you are really out of my life, just like that? COME BACK!!