Friday, August 19, 2011

What I'm Loving



June and I have been home this week with my sisters and parents. Thanks to their hipness I've made a few new discoveries. Kelsea introduced me to Instagram. Here I thought everyone had some mad photoshop skills when it was just Instagram. It's been nice because I didn't always like the way my iPhone photos turned out and the program makes them way better as displayed above.

Megan is pregnant (so exciting) and she's got me hooked on Lay Baby Lay. I am really looking forward to having some more space in our next place and hopefully a little more of a nursery.

Haley always tells me the best shopping places. She let me know where they sell one of my favorite brands in Encinitas.

Remodelaholic was one of my own discoveries. I've been loving the before and after pictures of renovations. We've been looking at houses in Co and it's nice to see the changes you can make. The results aren't always perfect, but usually a huge improvement. It's kind of like one my dad's favorite tricks of sitting in front of the mirror sticking out his stomach and then sucking it in while saying "Before. . . after. . . before. . .after."

Also, when we were in Modesto, Michael's dad, Michael, and me went and saw Crazy Stupid Love. We all loved it. It was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. Besides for Michael's dad's car getting keyed in the parking lot, gotta love Modesto, it was a great night. I kind of want to see it again.

No comments: