Monday, January 17, 2011

Visits and such


Kelsea came to visit us for the weekend. It was lots of fun to hang out with her. June loves her aunt Kelsea. We went to the Griddle for breakfast and it was my first time there. I can't believe it took me this long to try it out. It was delicious. While we ate I had June sit in her stroller. Usually this makes her very antsy, but she sweetly stared at the man right next to us the whole time. He would occasionally smile at her or talk to her, but he mostly spoke in another language to his friend. At the end of our meal he asked me how old she was. When I told him that she really liked him and thanks for letting her stare at you all through your breakfast he said "Her first romance."

Also, last week I was feeding June some green beans with oatmeal since she won't eat the green beans plain. She started gagging and I thought she was choking so I slapped her back. She seemed to be okay so I kept feeding her. She took a few more bites and it happened again. This continued until I realized that she was not choking but actually gagging on her green beans.

June also started crawling last week. She has been army crawling for awhile and taking a few crawls with her stomach off of the ground, but crawling finally clicked for her. She loves being able to get around fast. I started crying the moment I realized she was actually crawling. Embarrassing! It was funny because Michael came home that day and had the same realization that she was crawling.

1 comment:

Kels said...

i love my little june bug! thanks for such a great weekend, you guys are the coolest!