Thursday, January 13, 2011

FIDM


Lisa, Gretta, Anne, Lucy, June and I went to check out FIDM's store and walk around downtown. We also got to check out Michael Levine's. It was a sunny, beautiful day and fun to catch up with old friends.

For years my cousins, the Jensens, used to always tell me that they thought I would like their friend Anne. When I went to college Anne and I ended up living in the same dorm. We became great friends. I know Lisa through Anne and Lisa and I became better friends after she moved out to LA after college. They both grew up in Irvine with my cousins. It is fun to all be in LA.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I haven't been on here for a while and I love all the pictures of June!! She is so cute and gets to have so many adventures!! More than me!! Cant wait to have you closer and to be June's favorite aunt soon!!!!