Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nesting

We are in our final stages of nesting before the baby comes . . . and apparently so are the pigeons on our balcony. We’ve been hearing them for the last few months and I’ve been trying to figure out how to get rid of them. We tried a fake owl from my parents, but it turns out that city pigeons are not scared of owls. Michael was planning on using his BB gun from home, but when I told him that they had a nest he said he could not do it anymore because he would feel bad since they “live here.”

1 comment:

anne said...

Kirsten! So fun to read your blog tonight. I'm with you on city living; sometimes it's great, other times it's a pain in the ass. Can't wait to bump into authors and crash movie premiers with you. Ahhhh!! I just can't wait to hang out with you and Baby June (and michael too). Okay, better get back to packing, but call me when you have a sec. We're moving Saturday. xoxo, anne