Saturday, June 12, 2010

Baby June is Here



Our little family

Michael with his baby girl

Grandma Teresa

Nicole (due any day with her baby girl)

Aunt Kelsea
Her cousins, Aunt Bev and Uncle John (notice the lovely view of the the Scientology center)

Aunt Megan
I got induced on Thursday and 6 and 1/2 hours later our baby came. We were a little nervous because they told us it could take 2-3 days for inducement with first time moms. It all happened s0 fast and my mom made it just in time for the delivery. She was born 8 pounds 6 oz. We are so thrilled to have a healthy, happy baby girl.

3 comments:

About us said...

OH MY GOSH!! Congratulations you guys!! She is an absolutely stunning baby! And June is such a cute name :) Good work you two! Can't wait to see more pics :)

Leah said...

Congrats!!!! June is beautiful....I only wish she would have come earlier so we could have seen her. The girls were so disappointed they weren't going to be able to. Looks like we'll just have to plan a trip a LA!!! I hope you guys are doing well. I'll call again soon! love you

Alison said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.