Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Big Fat Belly

Jean, Nicole, and me
Dinner at Capo
Jean and me
Jean, me, Amelia
Amelia, Christopher, Mike, Chris, and Amanda


We got to spend Easter Sunday with Michael's family. We also went over to Dave and Donna's to see Chris, Amanda, Nicole, Nate, and Will. That night we came back to our apartment and had our last night with Janie and Rebecca sleeping over. It was a really nice day with friends and family.
They planned an Easter egg hunt for the kids at Bev and John's. Calvin had two of his friends over. He came up to me to give a little kiss to my belly (some times he likes to snuggle with his little cousin) and when he realized his friends were watching he decided to blow on my stomach instead. Then he said to his buddies "Hey guys, look at that BIG FAT BELLY." Oh Cal.

1 comment:

Megan said...

hahah that's hilarious