Monday, January 11, 2010

Nerts






For about two semesters in college some friends and I had a weekly ritual of playing Nerts. We played on a week night and it was always a great break from studying. I would look forward to it all week. Since leaving college I have always had a hard time finding people to play with. Over the break Megan and Evan hosted a game of Nerts. I was a little nervous to have Michael as a partner since we had never played together before, but luckily he performed. We ended up winning the match. It was a very proud moment for team Jacobs. We are always looking for an opportunity to beat Megan and Evan at a game. = )

4 comments:

Megan said...

you're only as good as your last game

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Laurel said...

We used to play Nerts at BYU too! But I've forgotten the rules. Let's put something together here in LA! I would LOVE to play again!

anne said...

what are with the random anonymous comments?!?! Ha! I want to come play next time. Is there a trophy to be won?