Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Best Day of My Life




We recently “celebrated” our 3-year anniversary. It was squeezed in between birthdays, WREBS, moving, and school. We celebrated by trying out Patina, which was delicious.

I loved our wedding day. We got married on my parents’ anniversary and I was able to wear my mom’s dress. It was a dream come true having so many friends and family all together. I was so bummed I couldn’t close out the party particularly when so many friends came from so far. I am so grateful to be married to Michael and that we have June in our family now. I am so lucky.

*I feel a little guilty saying that the day June was born wasn’t the best day of my life, but I’d be lying if I said childbirth was better than a wedding and a party. Sorry June!

1 comment:

Cathryn said...

Your wedding looks soo gorgeous! I can't believe it has been 3 years!