Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Night and Day









I had a fun day with Lo and Anne yesterday. We went to the Science Center with the kids during the day, which was a really cool museum. June loved the fish tanks as well as her buddies. As soon as I got her out of her car seat and she saw Lucy, Warren, and Vincent she started kicking her legs and squealing.

In the evening we went to the premiere for Red Riding Hood and Martha came as well. The last picture has to be one of the worst pictures I have ever taken. . . so I cut myself out. Anne and Lo were cat calling to the oh-so-famous actor, Adrian Holmes, right before we took the picture and he was loving it. I am trying to hold in my laughter. My favorite part of the night was when we were walking out and some of the fans told us to move over because "they were trying to see people." Anne quickly replied "What are we? Chop liver."

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Now Kirsten, cutting yourself out of the last pic? So I'm the only one that looks like a spaz? What a fun night and day. I love you girls. Don't get me started, don't even get me started. Just STAY!

anne said...

hahhahahahahh. Love this post. Just thinking about how BAD that movie was makes me laugh. The dancing scene? the dad from twilight? TEAM HENRY.