Monday, August 2, 2010

Baby Blessing



Cal in my dad's Indiana costume


June's aunts



Murray, Michael, Rebecca, and Steve with June



The Grandmas






Our families

Jacobs side



We all met in SD for June's baby blessing. Since my parents are now in the singles ward we blessed her at my parents house. She didn't cry at all until her blessing and then it all came out. She wore a vintage dress my mom bought awhile ago in hopes of a granddaughter. On Friday night Michael and I got to go to dinner with Michael's family at the Argyle Steakhouse while my mom watched June. It was our first night out on the town since we had her. On Saturday night my family had everyone over for Megan's birthday. It was a lot of fun to have both our families hang out. We had a really nice weekend. As you can see in the pictures . . . June loved being held by all her family members.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love her!

jean13i said...

What a beautiful blessing day. June is a beauty! And what baby blessing would be complete without an Indy whip?