Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Since USC dental school ≠ parties I figured I might have to branch out to new material. Also, I've received complaints that my old stuff was "boring."

My conversation with Michael in the middle of the night after waking up. (I woke up because he was hovering.)

Me: "Honey, what are you doing?"
Michael: "Just looking at you."
Me: "Why don't you lie back down?"
Michael: "You are being so ridiculous" (One of Michael's favorite words right now) "You are the one who got stuff all over the bed."
Me: "Really? What stuff?" (I'm starting to laugh)
Michael: "PUTTY"
Me: "Putty? What kind of putty? What does it look like?"
Michael: "Putty pasta sauce."

I start laughing really hard and then Michael gets annoyed at first and then gets quiet when he realizes what is happening. For a minute I almost think he is pulling my leg . . . but he's not. That's just Michael when he sleeps.

2 comments:

Nate and Nicole said...

Well, well... look who just popped up in my google reader. I was like, "Occasion? What blog is that?!" I had totally forgotten (you had, too, evidently). Keep it going! Especially delirious-sleep-talk revelations :). I wish I would've written down all of the crazy things I have (supposedly) said to Nate when I'm asleep.

Leah said...

I love this post...Michael is great and Kurt does this sometimes too, but I try to talk to him for awhile just to see what else I can get him to say!